No Dental Insurance? No Worries!
Our Membership Savings Plan offers a better alternative to stingy dental insurance. So, don't let lack of insurance stop you from getting the care that you need.....
Now you can have the advantages of dental insurance, but without all of the restrictions and limitations! Dr. Z's Membership Savings Plan will save you money and time. Just look at the comparison between our Plan and typical dental insurance:
Benefits Our Plan Dental Insurance
Waiting Period No Yes
Deductible $$ No Yes
Exclusions No Yes
Pre-existing Conditions No Yes
Not-covered services No Yes
Annual Maximum No Yes
Aggravation factor No Yes
Our Dental Membership Savings Plan annual benefits include:
Free Examinations (limit 2/year) Free X-Rays (as needed) Free Cleanings (limit 2/year) Fluoride (as needed)
15% Discount off all other treatment
Your cost to join? Only $299.00 per membership per year. Plus a one-time registration fee of $39
Sign Up and start using your new Plan today!
The Fine Print:
Here are the details that you need to know about Dr. Z's Membership Savings Plan:
- This is not dental insurance.
- Your Plan will automatically renew at the end of your one-year Membership.
- You may cancel at any time, but are still responsible for the full one-year payment. This helps us cover the cost of benefits that you have already received.
- All fees paid for your Membership Plan are Non-Refundable.
- If you decide not to continue your Membership after one-year, just send us a note or an email before the renewal date.
- If you already have dental insurance, you are Not Eligible for this Membership Plan. This is due to contract limitations by the insurance companies that discourage outside discount plans.
- To receive the 15% discount, your payment is due in full, on the day of treatment. If you prefer to use a dental financing service, the Plan 15% discount is reduced to 5% because the finance companies charge 10% (on average) and we pay that fee for you.
- The Member Discount cannot be combined with any other marketing offer, coverage or plan.
- Periodontal treatment and periodontal maintenance cleanings are not free services, but are provided at a 15% discount
Disclaimer: The patient and any other person responsible for payment has the right to refuse to pay, cancel payment or be reimbursed for payment for any service, examination, or treatment that is performed as a result of and within 72 hours of responding to the advertisement for free, discounted fee or reduced fee service, examination, or treatment. Your free Plan services includes Limited Oral Examination (D0140); Bitewing Xrays, four films (D0274); prophylaxis (D0110) and fluoride (D1203). Offer expires at the end of your membership term or the end of this calendar year.